zaterdag 22 januari 2011

PUTTING NIEK HOFSTETTER'S NAME IN THE TITLE OF THIS POST WILL HOPEFULLY MAKE IT (THE POST) MORE POPULAR

At 17:49 today (saturday January 22) this blog had been visited 500 times: 306 visits today, 165 on friday January 21 and the rest (29) on thursday January 20. Niek's neutral facial expression had been the most popular by far (51 pageviews), followed by "Charlie Brown's" (34), Cecile's (31), Koen's (16) and Elze's (11). (Note that Cecile's and Elze's had only been up for a few hours. Niek's overwhelming popularity is remarkable, though he's a Class A guy, and him being more popular than Charlie Brown makes me wonder if I should do a comic about him instead of a pig.)
Most of the traffic came via Facebook (256 visits), some (12) via the Hospital Bombers blog and 1 via Google. I don't know where the other visits came from, nor what movie-ozone or pingywebedition is.
412 visits came from the Netherlands, 43 from the United States and the rest from the United Kingdom, Finland, Chili, Servia, Canada, Denmark, Aruba and Germany. Most of the visitors used Windows (268), closely followed by 205 Macintosh users, 11 used an iPhone, iPad or iPod and 17 visitors were nerds (I like nerds). More than half of the visitors used Firefox, most of the rest of them used either Safari, Chrome or IE and 9 used "Mobile". I'm not sure if I know what that or FlipboardProxy, Glue and Seamonkey is (probably browsers for iPhones and the like, I think).

Taking into account that I'm not very good with names, nor faces, nor at counting, I think I know 18 of the 31 neutral facial expressions personally (Susanne has send two photo's, but Rosa and Vrederick are on one photo). (I didn't count Charlie Brown's, btw.)

Some of my favourite neutral facial expression photo's are, to name only 3, Ike's, Judith's and Martine (of whom I think I know only one personally), though I really like them all a lot. I do hope that Dave and Hedvig will send photo's without their eyes/toes blacked out. Incidentally, tomorrow is Dave's birthday and he's throwing a party tonight, which I'm attending, so there will be no further photo's of NFE's untill tomorrow, except for Zofia and Rob's which I will put up after this (it's now 19:41 and visits are up to 592). Keep them coming though and thanks to everyone who already send theirs.

I still haven't found the cable for my camera and the bluetooth on either my mobile phone or computer (or both) doesn't seem to work, which is why my neutral facial expression is still missing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

by Subroutine Records, Subbacultcha!, Tao Lin & Spilt Milk. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.